Metea Valley Student Parking
Rules, Regulations and ExpectationsRead Carefully
Parking at Metea Valley High School is a JUNIOR and SENIOR PRIVILEGE. No junior or senior is guaranteed a spot. If any spots remain unsold in October, we will open the sale to eligible Sophomores.
Students issued parking permits will not be scheduled for bus transportation. In the event of any changes in a student's ability to provide his or her own transportation, the building administration should be notified immediately to secure other arrangements for the student.
All the following items must be submitted via the 2021-2022 Online Parking Permit Application to be eligible to park:
- A valid driver's license (uploaded or PDF)
- Proof of current car insurance on registered vehicle you will be driving (uploaded or PDF)
- All vehicle information (year, make and model, color, license plate number and name on vehicle registration card)
- Successful completion of ALL application questions, parental consent (with online signature), and confirmation of understanding and agreement to all parking rules, regulations, and expectations (with online signature).
- A $150.00 payable through PushCoin using the link provided within the online application.
- All fees (including 21-22 Registration fees) must be paid in full before a student will be allowed to purchase a parking permit.
The online parking application must be completed by 2 pm on August 1st, 2021. Anyone missing this deadline will be added to the waitlist.
Any questions, please call 630.375.2536 before June 14 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm in the Honor House.
Parking Stickers should be picked up during each student's scheduled Readiness Day (August 10-12). Readiness day hours will run 8 am to 11 am and 12 pm to 3 pm.