Metea Valley Student Parking
Rules, Regulations and ExpectationsRead Carefully
Parking at Metea Valley High School is a JUNIOR and SENIOR PRIVILEGE. No junior or senior is guaranteed a spot. If any spots remain unsold in October, we will open the sale to eligible Sophomores.
Students issued parking permits will not be scheduled for bus transportation. In the event of any changes in a student's ability to provide his or her own transportation, the building administration should be notified immediately to secure other arrangements for the student.
All the following items must be submitted:
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of current car insurance on registered vehicle you will be driving
- All vehicle information (year, make and model, color, license plate number and name on vehicle registration card)
- Successful completion of ALL application questions, parental consent and confirmation of understanding and agreement to all parking rules, regulations, and expectations.
- A $150.00 payable through PushCoin webstore - Metea Parking
- All fees (including 21-22 Registration fees) must be paid in full before a student will be allowed to purchase a parking permit.
Any questions, please call 630.375.2536 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm in the Honor House.
Parking Stickers will be given out during lunch or access hour.