Technology & Engineering Education
T.E.E. Promo from The Mane on Vimeo.
The Department of Technology & Engineering Education believes that education is a process of life long learning for all students. Technology Education works best when the school community shares in the responsibility and participates in the Technology Education program. Technology Education is an ever rapidly changing school curriculum of hands-on learning activities that are the results of Academic Excellence being applied and used. The Technology Students should...
- Develop the hands-on skills for both the present and future vocations
- Be functionally and technically literate using the academics developed
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively and accept individual differences
- Perform and think independently and critically
- Develop multiple approaches to problem solving
- Practice work roles as future productive citizens
Technology & Engineering Course Information
60 sec STEM from The Mane on Vimeo.
For more information, contact Kathy Wonsowski, Business/FACS/TEE Department Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Lead the Way
The Technology & Engineering Education Department (TEE) is excited to be able to offer students the opportunity to participate in Project Lead The Way (PLTW). This nationally recognized pre-engineering program plays an integral part in the district initiative of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math) Education.
Introduction to Engineering Design is the first class offered as part of the four-year sequence of courses. The addition of PLTW to course offerings adds opportunities for students to develop skills for future college and career success.
PLTW Information and Documents