- When requesting a work permit, you will first go on the job interview and get the job.
- Your employer will then give you a “letter of intent to hire”.
- Please complete the packet of papers attached.
- The medical form does not need to be completed by your doctor if you have a recent physical (less than a year old).You would then disregard the medical form and attach the copy of your physical.
- The principals form needs to be completed by you, and then I will have Dr. Echols sign it.
- It is important that you follow the instructions on the first page of the packet and attach a copy of your birth certificate, social security card, and the “letter of intent to hire”.
- All of the paperwork can be scanned and sent to me via email to email@example.com, faxed to 630.375.5901, or dropped off at the reception desk.
- Once I communicate with a parent/guardian that you are approved by them to be employed, I can process your work permit.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.
Metea Valley High School
630-375-5901 (Fax #)