Metea Valley Student Parking
Rules, Regulations and ExpectationsRead Carefully
Parking at Metea Valley High School is a SENIOR PRIVILEGE. No senior is guaranteed a spot. After Seniors, the parking spots will be awarded to Juniors and availability.
Parking permits are on sale to high school students for the 2018-2019 school year. Students issued parking permits will not be scheduled for bus transportation. In the event of any changes in a student's ability to provide his or her own transportation, the building administration should be notified immediately to secure other arrangements for the student.
You must have the following items in order to be eligible to park:
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of current car insurance (no photocopies) on registered vehicle you will be driving
- A completed parking permit application and consent form with signatures
- A $150.00 check per Indian Prairie School District School Board, made out to Metea Valley High School.
- All fees (including 18-19 Registration fees) must be paid in full before a student will be allowed to purchase a parking permit.
Any questions, please call 630.375.2536 before June 4 or after August 2nd between the hours of 7:30 am and 2:30 pm in the Sophomore House. Parking Stickers will not be issued to the student until August.
Stickers can be picked up/purchased on the following dates and times in the Sophomore/Honor House
- Seniors Only: June 4 - June 7 from 9:00-11:00 am and 12:30-1:30 pm
- Juniors and Seniors: August 14-16 from 9:00-11:00 am and 12:30-2:00 pm