Readiness Days 2019-2020
Please be sure to read all information on this page as well as the form information on the bottom of the page
Readiness days are designed to not only complete the registration process for your student, but to also provide parents and students with the most current information to start the 2019-20 school year. All students are required to participate in the Readiness Days process on their identified days (see schedule below). You must complete (by May 10th) the Online Verification Process in Home Access Center prior to Readiness Day. See this document for directions on how to review/verify your information and then update your registration data if you have not done so yet. If you DO NOT complete this process or prove residency, a parent/guardian will have to attend Readiness Day with their student.
**NEW - Registration Packets Will NOT Be Mailed**
- You will NOT receive the normal registration packet this year!
- Emergency Health Card form is the only mailing you will receive once you have completed your ONLINE REGISTRATION. Online Registration process must be done by May 10, 2019
- All registration and other forms/memberships are available here online.
Readiness Days Schedule - August 2019
Attend anytime between the hours listed. You do not attend for the whole time. Complete your card and you are done!
| Last Name Beginning With
|| Date to Attend
||Tuesday, August 6
|| 8 AM - 11 AM
||Tuesday, August 6
||12 PM - 3 PM
||Wednesday, August 7
|| 8 AM - 11 AM
||Wednesday, August 7
|| 12 PM - 3 PM
| Unable to attend your date
||Thursday, August 8
|| 8 AM - 12 PM
Prior to Readiness Days
- Complete your online registration in Home Access.
- If you need to prove residency, bring to the school so the online process can be done.
- Create your PushCoin account if you have not done so already. (Directions for creating a PushCoin Account)
- Pay all fees prior to Readiness Day on your PushCoin Account (avoid long lines by doing this beforehand)
- Electronic check payments are FREE on Pushcoin.
- Credit card payments can be made. There is a transaction and credit card fee.
- Payment at the school is cash only. We cannot accept debit or credit cards at school.
- Activity Passes and IPEF should be purchased on PushCoin in the Web Store. Please complete this purchase prior to your Readiness day so your Pass can be put on your School ID.
- A $5.00 charge will be applied to reprint your ID after Readiness Day
- Print your receipt showing your paid fees/purchase of Activity Pass and send it with your student
- Complete and Sign Emergency Health Card mailed to you once you complete your online registration in Home Access Center. Return this form at your Readiness Day
- Please review Optional Forms below.
- Bring them with you along with their appropriate payment (all instructions are on each form or website)
On Your Assigned Readiness Day
- Enter Door 1 by the flag pole/Main Entrance to pick up your individualized student punch card.
This card will list the mandatory tables that you must visit to get your card punched. Please stay in order to prevent being sent back.
- If you do not receive a punch card it means you have not completed the Online Registration and/or Residency and must do so before proceeding to the other stations.
- Nurse-Turn in your signed Emergency Health Card - Sent to you in the mail once you have completed your online registration
- 9th Grade- Physical Due - Please turn this into school as soon as you have it done prior to August
- 12th grde - Meningitis Immunization - Please turn into the school as soon as you have received it .
- All other medical forms and/or information can be turned in at Readiness Day.
- Fees You will show your receipt from Pushcoin for Activity Pass purchase
- Please pay on Pushcoin prior to Readiness days to avoid long wait. Computers will be available to do so if you do not have access to one.
- Please purchase your Student Activity Pass on Pushcoin Webstore prior to August 2nd. Instructions are here.
- If you are paying in person, please bring cash and your printed statement. We cannot accept debit or credit cards.
- If you have or plan to apply for a district Fee Waiver, please download from the district website, complete and attach all required documents to submit to the district office prior to Readiness Days. Turn in application with your Fee Statement at the Fee table. All applications must have your most recent IRS 1040 attached, along with two other proofs of income. Fee waiver applications will be available July 1st. return to district. Fee waivers do not cover Activity Passes.
- Optional Forms and Memberships - Bring all membership forms with you and turn in to the appropriate organization.
- PTSA, MV AMP, Athletic Boosters, Bricks, Senior Road Trip - all forms/links are below.
- ID/Yearbook school photo – HR Imaging will be taking ID
pictures and School/Yearbook Photos.
- Please dress and plan accordingly.
HR Imaging will be mailing order envelopes home over the
- Seniors must have an ID photo taken as well. This will not be their yearbook photo.
- Complete the order packet and enclose your payment to bring with you to Readiness Day to avoid waiting.
- Your ACTIVITY PASS (if purchased prior) will be added to your ID. If you purchase it later to add to your ID there will be a $5 reprint fee as well. Please purchase on Pushcoin as instructed above.
- Chromebooks will be distributed to 9th Grade Students Only that have submitted online registration signed forms
for the Chromebooks. There will be forms available for parents to
sign at the table.
- Student Handbooks will be distributed. Punch card must be signed
- Student Schedules will be distributed once you have all your punches on your punch card and completed Readiness Days.
All punchcards must be turned in when complete. Please do not take them home with you.
Please turn these documents into the nurse's office as soon as you receive your physical or immunization. You do not have to wait until Readiness Day to submit your physicals.
- School Physical – This is only required for students entering 9th grade.
A current physical
must be turned in by the first day of school. If your student
is in sports at any
grade level, a current physical must be on file in the nurse’s
office prior to any
tryouts or practices.
- Sports Physical - If your student is in sports at any grade level, a current sports physical must be on file in the nurse's office prior to any tryouts or practices. For 9th grade, the school physical will suffice for both school and sports.
- Meningitis Immunization – This is only required for students
entering 12th grade.
This must be turned in by the first day of school.