DON’T MISS THE ROADTRIP OF A LIFETIME! REGISTRATION STILL
Click the link here for the registration form. Completed forms with payment can be turned into the Senior House, Metea Valley Front Office or mailed to the SRT registration coordinator (see registration form for address).
The “Road Trip” is a late night lock-in at MVHS on April 22, 2017 from 7:00 pm to 2:00 am and is hosted by the MVHS Class of 2017 parents and the PTSA. The ticket price is ALL-INCLUSIVE, and here is just a sample of what is included:
- All night “Taste of Chicago” Food Court – Yes! Free Food All Night!
- Spa Area with Hair and Nail technicians
- Tournaments - Double/Single Ping Pong, Doubles Badminton, Doubles Bags. All are single elimination tournaments with cash prizes to the winners.
- Caricature Artists
- Palm readers
- Hypnotist Show
- Carnival Games, Inflatables, Ping Pong, Badminton and Bags Tournaments
- Raffles & Prizes (raffle tickets are INCLUDED in your ticket price too!)
- And MUCH MORE!
- Follow updates on Twitter @MVHSSRT2017
Senior Road Trip Permission Form
Register your student; the cost of SRT has been slashed to $50. If you have any financial concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your student's counselor.
Parents and MV Alumni: We could use your help setting up the evening of Friday, April 21st and for the event on Saturday, April 22. Stay tuned for sign up link or contact us at email@example.com. We hope you'll join in the fun!
Tear Down: It is also a tradition that Junior parents help clean up on the Sunday after SRT. Below is the link for volunteer opportunities on Sunday, April 23th. Keep in mind that any Metea parent can volunteer!
Donations are a great way to help out. Throughout the year, the SRT Donations Committee will be collecting items to be used as for:
- Raffle Prizes - Prom items, College bound items, Dorm room essentials, linens, desktop items, closet/storage accessories, GIFT CARDS to any retailers.
- Game and Tournament Prizes – Candy,small value gift cards, pens, notepads, etc.
- Cash Donations
- Corporate Donations – Corporate Sponsors will be advertised on posters at the event and other SRT Materials.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything you’d like to donate.
We would like to thank everyone for their help in assisting the class of 2017 have an awesome SRT!