AN OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT INCLUDES HIGH SCHOOL GRADES, CUMULATIVE GRADE POINT AVERAGE, AND GRADUATION DATE, IF APPLICABLE.
Procedure for Alumni/MV Graduates
- Transcripts can be requested via Parchment.
Procedure for Current Students
- Transcript Requests (Current Students )Form can be accepted through the mail or personly to your House. Emails and fax requests are not accepted. The form is available in the Houses or can be printed from here.
- If a student is 18 or older he/she must request the transcript. Parents may sign for students under 18 years of age.
- Transcripts are sent electonically to most colleges. If official transcripts must be mailed, they are sent directly to the appropriate agency (school, scholarship, employer) by MVHS.
- When it is necessary to mail transcripts, there is no charge for official transcripts for current students; however, an addressed, stamped envelope must accompany all transcript requests.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 10 school days of receipt.
- Students who complete a college or scholarship application online must request an official transcript be sent to the college or organization offering the scholarship.
- The House keeps a record of all transcripts sent.
- A "Final" transcript is required by all colleges as proof of high school graduation. Seniors complete a form during Senior Checkout prior to Graduation.
- NOTE: To have test scores sent, it is necessary to contact the appropriate testing center: SAT-- www.collegeboard.com (690)771-7600 ACT and/or www.act.org (319)337-1270