TRANSCRIPT REQUEST PROCEDURES FOR ALUMNI:
AN OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT INCLUDES HIGH SCHOOL GRADES, CUMULATIVE GRADE POINT AVERAGE, AND GRADUATION DATE, IF APPLICABLE.
- Transcripts can be requested via Parchment:
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST PROCEDURES FOR CURRENT MVHS STUDENTS:
- Transcript Requests (Current Students )Form can be accepted through the mail or in person to your Class House. Emails and fax requests are not accepted. The form is available in the Class Houses or can be printed from here .
- If a student is 18 or older he/she must request the transcript. Parents may sign for students under 18 years of age.
- Official transcripts are mailed directly to the appropriate agency (school, scholarship, employer) by MVHS.
- There is no charge for official transcripts for current students; however, an addressed, stamped envelope must accompany all transcript requests.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 10 school days of receipt.
- Students who complete a college or scholarship application on line must request an official transcript be sent to the college or organization offering the scholarship.
- The Class House keeps a record of all transcripts sent.
- A "Final" transcript is required by all colleges as proof of high school graduation. Seniors complete a form during Senior Checkout prior to Graduation.
- NOTE: To have test scores sent it is necessary to contact the appropriate testing center: SAT-- www.collegeboard.com (690)771-7600 ACT -- www.act.org (319)337-1270