Please Create Your PushCoin Account
Please create your PushCoin Account!
This year, Indian Prairie School District 204 will be using PushCoin which is a new web based program to assist in paying school fees online. Paying school fees by cash or check will still be available yet still, all families must set up a PushCoin account so that parents can link their account to their individual students. This PushCoin account will also assist with completing Readiness Days.
At this time, we have only 305 of our 2615 families whom have set up an account. Please ensure that before Friday, August 4 that you set up your account. As a reference, PushCoin sent you an individualized email on June 12. This email contained a specific sign up code for your student(s). If you still have this email, please follow the instructions in it. If you cannot locate this email, simply follow the steps below. Also, for more detailed information, please click on this link to a memo released from District 204.
Follow these steps to create and link your parent account to your student.
1. Go to www.pushcoin.com. Use the latest internet browsers as they are the most secure.
2. Sign up as a parent or guardian. Either click on I don't have an account and fill out the form or use an accelerated sign up by clicking on the Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn or Hotmail links. It is important to use your email associated with Home Access Center/E-school.
3. Add your student to your PushCoin account by clicking Add User. Enter the unique PushCoin Registration Code this was sent to you on June 12 OR use the Find a student function and enter the required fields (you will need your student's ID number).
4. Information about the student should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click Confirm.
5. You can make payments to your student’s account for school fees and for lunches using an E-check for free, or use a credit card for a small fee.
Please know that with the implementation of PushCoin, fees will no longer be viewable in Home Access. Thank you for working with the district as we look to implement new practices that support both the home and the school.